The season of vacation is upon us, and a lot of people are thinking about spending them abroad. A vast majority of them has the annual travel insurance, but are unsure if they need an E111 card too (apply here). This, actually, is a really good question, because, it would see, that neither the travellers nor the travel agencies really know how to answer it, and that is why reading this article is really important.
People need to understand that having the EHIC card is not a substitute for the additional travel insurance, and these two don’t cancel each other out. And that is why everyone travelling to any of the European countries (or more of them) need to have both of them. If a traveller does not have both, he could find himself in real trouble for not being able to pay for the treatment in case he gets injured or ill in any way.
And now, of course, the confusion comes into play – people just aren’t sure about what each of these two insurance covers. Due to the fact that EHIC is more important, you need to know that this is a type of insurance that allows you to have the NHS’ equivalent in any of the EU 27 countries. Of course, the medical care is not exactly the same as the one in the UK, but you can be sure that you are going to get exactly the same treatment as any other citizen of the country you’re being treated in.
Some journalists have reported that some of the South European countries, like Spain, Portugal and Greece have refused to treat our patients for free, and some of them were even asked to pay for the complete medical bill; others were sent to expensive private hospitals that never take these EHIC cards (apply here). Now, this doesn’t mean that you won’t get any treatment in one of these three countries, but you should still keep an eye out. Also, make sure that your EHIC card is regularly updated, so you don’t travel with an outdated one. And if you show them this updated card, and they still refuse to treat you for free, you ought to make a claim to be treated on the travel insurance you’ve gotten.
You really ought to get an EHIC card is you’re travelling abroad, but this does not mean that you should rely solely on it. It should be noted that this card does not cover all the medical costs. That means that you still might have to pay for your own prescriptions, for the ambulance rides, etc.
Having travel insurance is a great way of attempting to reimburse those costs.
Even though EHIC cards aren’t perfect, they are something that is necessary, and that is why you need them for travelling. Keep in mind that they need to be renewed every 6 months, and make sure that you do it with an official, not via an unofficial website you’ve found online.
A pamper party is one of the most popular and favorite parties among women around the world. It is even included in hen or bachelorette parties. Parties are generally held to celebrate or entertain the guests and attendees. However, unlike other parties which focus on entertainment, pamper party focuses on the enhancing the beauty and health of the guests. If you are wondering why others would claim pamper parties are good for the health and beauty, here are the some specifics: (or why not research it yourself at http://www.glo-pamper.co.uk/)
- Beauty treatments – Beauty treatment is one of the main attractions of pamper parties. Though there are pamper parties held in the house of the host. Pamper parties are now more commonly at spas or salons. Though attendees still engage amongst themselves, they recieve beauty treatments at the same time which make is what make it popular.
- Massage therapy – Aside from enhancing their beauty, pamper parties also include massage therapy which varies from foot massages to whole body massages. Massage therapy provides a great way for the ladies to relieve their stress from too much work or household chores.
- Healthy snacks – Another distinct feature in pamper parties is healthy snacks. This is not common at other parties where fatty foods are the popular option. Healthy snacks such as salads or low cholesterol food allows the ladies to enjoy as much food as they can without worrying about their calorie intake. This gives them a feeling of maintaining their diet whilst enjoying the party.
- Fruit juices – Healthy snacks are incomplete unless there is fruit juice to accompany them. Fruit juice can provide important vitamins and minerals while providing a detoxifying effect. This is a great drink to get rid of the toxins which accumulate within the body due to pollution and work.
- Relaxation – And unlike other parties which often result in hangovers, pamper partys focus on relaxation for the attendees since they won’t be doing much and all the treatments and therapy they receive are provided by the staff in the salon or spa.
A pamper party is definitely a healthy party. It continues to gain popularity across the globe and evolve to provide more diverse healthy activities for the attendees. Some would even hold pamper parties regularly or even as often as once or twice a month. If you are getting tired of the same old parties and would like to host a great party for your health conscious friends, nothing is more fitting than a pamper party.